Unique Beautifully Landscaped 1892 Sandstone Chapel
The Palmdale Group advises as at 15 December 2021:
- St Patricks of Nulkaba Chapel – 100 guests
- Masks will be strongly encouraged in settings where you cannot social distance.
- Masks no longer required in outdoor settings.
- COVID-19 Safe check-ins are required for places of worship, funerals or memorial services and weddings.
- Weddings permitted with no person limit, eating and drinking allowed while standing and dancing permitted.
- Face masks are mandatory for indoor settings effective December 24 2021.
In accordance with the framework, a record must be kept of all attendees names and contact details for each funeral gathering still applies.
St Patrick’s Chapel at Nulkaba is the perfect location to say “I do“, right on the doorstep of the picturesque Hunter Valley wine region.
The ideal choice for your special day
St. Patricks of Nulkaba is surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds for your picturesque day with authentic sandstone walls, stained-glass windows and an intimate setting within. The chapel has a tradition of being the perfect venue to tie the knot on the doorstep of vineyards and the rolling hillside of the Valley.Discover more
A Classical and Traditional Chapel
St. Patricks of Nulkaba is located five-minutes from the heart of the Hunter Valley on the corner of Wine Country Drive and Kerlew Street within Cessnock. For your personal ceremony or service, the chapel is able to accommodate 130 people.Discover more Our History
St Patrick's Chapel at Nulkaba is located approximately 2 hours north of Sydney on Wine Country Drive, Nulkaba, just 5 minutes away from the heart of the Hunter Valley.